- This event has passed.
Malta Vegan Meetup – Comino & Blue Lagoon Cruise
June 29, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 5:30 pm CEST€20
I haven’t organised a Malta Vegan Meetup since September last year! This time I decided to make up for the gap and will be organising something different.
Crueltyfreemalta.com is about saving rabbits, amongst other animals. This Imnarja I am attempting to save some rabbits from being cooked for Fenkata by organising a rabbit-free event. To contribute, join us for a Comino & Blue Lagoon Cruise with Hornblower Cruises!
It will be an opportunity to meetup with vegans and vegetarians in Malta during a public holiday while getting a sun tan or jumping into the sea.
You don’t have to be a strict vegan or vegetarian to join us, non-veg are also welcome.
Price doesn’t include food and drinks. If you like, you can bring your own or try out Hornblower’s vegan options at the bar.
See you soon!
Hornblower Cruise Details
- The Hornblower will depart Bugibba Jetty at 10.30am and start cruising up the north coast towards the island of Comino.
- On the way, we will be showing you each point of interest with live commentary giving you some historic information.
- After about an hour of cruising, we shall reach the Blue Lagoon on the island of Comino where the boat will tie up and remain there for four hours and 15minutes [4.15hrs].
- During your time on the island of Comino, you can walk on and off the boat as you please.
- The boat has its own bar onboard where you can buy hot/ cold food and beverages.
- For those of you who just want to relax, swim and soak up the sun this is definitely possible.
- Snorkelling equipment is available for you to rent from the bar.
- For those of you who prefer to remain in the shade, given its large main deck, there is plenty of shaded seats throughout for you to relax and soak in your surroundings.
- At 4.00pm we shall leave the Blue Lagoon and continue cruising the island taking a quick visit to sister Island Gozo showing you the Mgarr Harbour.
- Whilst prior to stopping at the Blue Lagoon we would have cruised through the South Comino Channel, showing you the Santa Maria Battery, Santa Maria Tower, Crystal Lagoon and the caves now we will be passing through the north channel where you will see the Comino Hotel and St. Nicholas Bay, Santa Maria Bay and the police station, Santa Maria Cave and the formation of the elephants head in the rock.
- Arriving back to Bugibba jetty at 17.30.
There are limited spaces available, so booking is necessary. If for some reason event is cancelled, your booking will be refunded. Tickets can be bought online: