These Pets are in Need of a Loving Home | Week 33

Please find below a list of pets who need a home in Malta. If you know of any other pets for adoption, please start hash-tagging your public posts with #petadoptionmalta and it will be listed in next week’s listing.

Thank you! <3

Cats

Three friendly kittens are living in a school yard.Is anyone able to foster them please?

Posted by Simone Torrisi on Monday, August 1, 2016

Two gorgeous persians looking for a home. well groomed and looked after. Both with pedigree and are 5 years old. they…

Posted by Antonella Saliba on Saturday, August 13, 2016

another 16 week old gorgeous kitten looking for a home. pls share to help out

Posted by Antonella Saliba on Friday, August 12, 2016

Puxa is also still in need for a home ..hi everyone,i'm still looking for a forever home for Puxa the Persian cat…..

Posted by Lyndsay Vassallo on Saturday, August 13, 2016

Two declawed cats looking for a good home. They are bro and sis. Wish to find them a home together as they have never…

Posted by Antonella Saliba on Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Dogs

2 ten week old pointer puppies, waiting for their forever homes

Posted by Gozo SPCA on Sunday, August 14, 2016

My name is Laban and I am at the Gozo SPCA, I am 10 years old boy and I am looking for my forever home, I am house trained and walk slowly on a lead and will be your best friend forever..

Posted by Gozo SPCA on Friday, July 22, 2016

My new mum phoned the SPCA who told her I was too big for them. But my new mum has Parkinson's disease and cannot keep me

Posted by Ann Mary Corkett on Sunday, August 14, 2016

More pets for adoption can be found in last week’s post!

Comments

(a.k.a. Fiona Vella) Malta-born blogger. I have been blogging during these last 6 years on my cruelty-free lifestyle including recipes, beauty and makeup products that I discover, receive, buy and try.