I was sad to hear the news that Shanti, the long-surviving health shop in Mosta, closed. It was the shop where I have discovered one of my favourite natural and cruelty-free brand Weleda. Shanti was distributing Weleda was distributed in Malta. I thought that a good brand has left Malta. Recently I have discovered that MK Natural Health, another supplier of natural brands, took over Weleda and I was relieved.
As I said Weleda’s products are natural, which for many it means nothing as the natural label is vague. If a product contains one natural ingredient, it can claim to be natural. Weleda is certified by Natrue. This means that at least 75% of the ingredients of each of their product is natural. Not only that Weleda sources ingredients that are grown biodynamically. I have recently found out that biodynamic farming is more eco-friendly than organic. Biodynamic farming goes more into detail as it takes into consideration the treatment of animal, crops and soil.
Weleda is not yet fully vegan. However, they are fully vegetarian with most products being vegan. So today, I have decided to share with you the Weleda vegan products list.
- Aknedoron Purifying Lotion 50ml
- Almond Soothing Cleansing Lotion 75ml
- Almond Soothing Facial Oil 50ml
- Baby Tummy Oil 50ml
- Calendula Baby Oil 200ml
- Calendula Bath 200ml
- Calendula Cream Bath 200ml
- Calendula Soap 100g
- Calendula Shampoo and Body Wash 200ml
- Calendula Toothpaste 75ml
- Children’s Tooth Gel 50ml
- Citrus 24hr Roll On Deodorant 50ml
- Citrus Creamy Body Wash 200ml
- Citrus Deodorant 100ml
- Gentle Cleansing Milk 100ml
- Kids 2in1 Shampoo and Body Wash Lively Lime 150ml
- Kids 2in1 Shampoo and Body Wash Happy Orange 150ml
- Lip Balm Berry Red 10ml
- Lip Balm Nude 10ml
- Lip Balm Rose 10ml
- Men 24hr Roll On Deodorant 50ml
- Mens Active Shower Gel 200ml
- Nursing Tea 20 Tea Bags/40g
- Oat Replenishing Conditioner 200ml
- Oat Replenishing Shampoo 190ml
- Perineum Massage Oil 50ml
- Plant Gel Toothpaste 75ml
- Pomegranate 24h Roll On Deodorant 50ml
- Pomegranate Creamy Body Wash 200ml
- Pomegranate Firming Day Cream 30ml
- Pomegranate Firming Eye Cream 10ml
- Pomegranate Firming Face Serum 30ml
- Pomegranate Hand Cream 50ml
- Pomegranate Nail Care Pen 2.2g
- Pomegranate Regenerating Body Lotion 200ml
- Pomegranate Regenerating Body Oil 100ml
- Ratanhia Toothpaste 75ml
- Refining Toner 100ml
- Revitalising Hair Tonic 100ml
- Sage Deodorant 100ml
- Sea Buckthorn Creamy Body Wash 200ml
- Wild Rose Creamy Body Wash 200ml
- Wild Rose Deodorant 100ml
Have you tried any products from Weleda?
I hope that you will get to try Weleda products at some point. By supporting Weleda, not only you will be reducing synthetic ingredients but also you will be supporting biodynamic farming, which I currently think it’s how farming is meant to be.
If you would like to know more about Weleda, check out the Weleda Malta facebook page.
DISCLAIMER: This is not an affiliate, pr or sponsored post.