I had already completed nearly half of my conversion to veganism when I was told that we were going to spend the Summer in Malta. My only worry about the move was whether I would be able to find vegan products in Malta. Unlike how Malta was when I had left it in February last year, all Maltese supermarkets that I went to were stocked up with vegan products. However, I limited myself to Lidl as it was the closest and affordable shop plus I had already got used to its assortment while I was living in Germany.
During my 4 Summer months in Malta, I have found and tried the following vegan products from Lidl.
- Io Veg Fette Vegane Original
Granarolo 100% Vegetale
- Granarolo 100% Vegetale – Pesca e Albicocca
- Granarolo 100% Vegetale – Frutti di Bosco
- Granarolo 100% Vegetale – Cereali
- Granarolo 100% Vegetale – Ananas
- Granarolo 100% Vegetale – Fragola
Soy Ice Cream
- Granarolo 100% Vegetale – Gelato Caccao
- Granarolo 100% Vegetale – Cocco
My Best Veggie
Soy Ice Cream
- My Best Veggie Coni Gelato
- My Best Veggie Biscotto Gelato
- My Best Veggie Medaglioni alle Verdure Grigliate
- My Best Veggie Medaglioni ai Legumi
- My Best Veggie Medaglioni con Pesto Mediterraneo
- My Best Veggie Bio Organic Sugo alla Carbonara con Seitan
- My Best Veggie Bio Organic Triangolini di Mais
Cheese Spread Alternative
- Vegan Island Dairy Free Spread with Spring Onion & Cracked Black Pepper
Which vegan products have you tried from Lidl and which ones you like or dislike?
DISCLAIMER: This is not a sponsored posts. I had bought all the items mentioned were bought at selling price.