Two weeks ago I had ordered my first glasses from Firmoo. Unfortunately, I didn’t qualify for their free glasses offer as I wanted Photochromic lenses and not basic lens. However, I still want to write my Firmoo glasses review as I do reviews also of products or services that I pay for.
I remember buying my first glasses from Malta at €80. It was just a simple unbranded frame and had just normal vision lenses with anti-reflective coating. In a few months, the frame had already scratched. Two years later I had discovered Zenni Optical where I bought my next glasses which needed to have a stronger lens for the night. These were about €20.
In Germany, I got a free vision test and was offered vision sunglasses at less than €20, so I accepted. However, they weren’t practical all the time as I had to remove them when there was shade. Two years later, I did the free vision test again in Germany and wanted to order Photochromic lenses. However, at the German optician, they were going to cost me about €120.
I wasn’t ready to spend that much and wasn’t expecting it to be that “expensive” since I had bought vision glasses at one-sixth of that price from the same optician. So I have considered checking Zenni Optical again. I had also remembered that some bloggers were promoting Firmoo.
At Firmoo I could find glasses with Photochromic lenses at around €53, which is around half the German optician price. So a week after ordering my glasses from Firmoo, I received and unpacked my glasses. It was nice of them to add also a soft case, keychain screwdriver, some extra screws and 5 coupon code cards: d4a2b which will expire on the 30th March, additional to the usual hard case and wipe.
What I like about Firmoo
- Price is half of what I would have spent from a brick and mortar optician.
- A large variety of fashionable glasses. I wasn’t sure which one to choose and which one will suit me, so I risked it by buying the most affordable cat-eye glasses.
- Extra screws and screwdriver. It’s the first time that I received these by default from an optician. I think this should be default at every optician as it’s not the first time that I lose glasses screws and can’t find a screw that fits.
- Delivery time is a week, around the same duration as when buying from a brick and mortar optician.
What I don’t like about Firmoo
- I would say the website. When checking frames in the grid list, I get boxes with the different colours the frame is available in. Sometimes the colour in these boxes is not the colour of the frame. So for example, if it’s a blue box when clicked you get shown a black version of the frame and not a blue one.
Would I buy again from Firmoo
Unless I find another brand of low-cost glasses, I will buy again from Firmoo. They won me over with that extra screws and screwdriver.
"You look like a fashionista. I like," was my sister's reaction after sending her this selfie. That might indicate that I am finally starting to reach my target to follow fashion trends. However, I think I still have a lot of catching up to do. 🏵 @hm hat 🏵 @firmoo_optical glasses 🏵 @primark blouse . . . . . #fashiondiaries #fashionblog #fashiongram #fashionable #thenextmakeupartist #outfitoftheday #lookbook #fashionaddict #instastyle #malta #veganfashion #maltafashion #primania #veganclothing #fashionpost #lookoftheday #gozo #whatiwore #selfie #hm #primark #fblogger #streetfashion #outfitpost #fashionlover #selfietime #crueltyfreefashion #valletta #firmoo #ootdshare
Coupon code: d4a2b
As mentioned earlier, Firmoo sent me a 50% OFF coupon code which you can use on frames found on https://www.firmoo.com/abc.html The code is to be redeemed at checkout and you have until the 30th March to use it.
Where do you buy your glasses from? Would you buy them from Firmoo?
DISCLAIMER: This is not a PR sample or sponsored post.