UPDATE: A list of Catrice Vegan List AW 2020 is now available!
Not sure if it is due to my Catrice vegan products lists, but I noticed that there is the misconception about Catrice Cosmetics being a cruelty-free and vegan brand. Catrice Cosmetics state to be cruelty-free. This means that you won’t find them listed on the leaping bunny list as they believe that after the ban animal test of March 2013 there is no need for European brands to be certified cruelty-free.
However, I know of some European brands who are still considered to support animal testing. So since Catrice Cosmetics is not yet certified as a cruelty-free brand I mark it in grey in my cruelty-free list. I am not saying that it is not cruelty-free. What I am saying is that it’s just not certified, i.e. there was no check on whether it really tests on animals or not. So we need to trust that they are cruelty-free. Until PETA or any similar organisation exposes them or proves them wrong, I am still buying Catrice products.
With regards to whether Catrice Cosmetics are vegan, the answer is that they are not fully vegan. Some of their products are accidentally vegan. This means that they weren’t planning to create vegan products but these products happen to contain no animal-derived ingredients. However, please note that only a few of their large collection is vegan, that is why every two seasons I publish the Catrice vegan products list.
Catrice Vegan Products List – Eyes
- Brow Colorist Semi-Permanent Brow Mascara (020, 030)
- Eye Foundation Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer (010, 020)
- Eyeliner Designer
- Eyeshadow Styx (010, 030, 040, 050, 060, 070, 080, 090, 100)
- Highlighting Eyeshadow (040)
- Lash Couture #InstaVolume Lashes
- Liquid Metal Longlasting Cream Eyeshadow (060, 070)
- Metal Sensation Ultra Creamy Eyeshadow (030)
- Slim‘Matic Ultra Precise Brow Pencil Waterproof (040)
- The Glitterizer Mix N’ Match Eyeshadow Palette (010)
- The Little Black One Volume Mascara True Black
- The Little Black One Volume Mascara Waterproof
Catrice Vegan Products List – Lips
- Dewy-ful Lips Conditioning Lip Butter (010, 020, 030, 040)
- Lip Oil (010)
Catrice Vegan Products List – Face
- #Insta To Go Blur Stick (010)
- 3D Glow Highlighter (010, 020, 030)
- Arctic Glow Highlighting Powder (010)
- Blush Box (010, 020, 030, 040, 050, 060)
- Glowdoscope Highlighter Palette (010)
- HD Liquid Radiance Foundation (010, 020, 030, 040)
- Prime And Fine Luminizing Powder Waterproof (010)
- Prime And Fine Poreless Blur Primer
- Shape In A Box Contouring Palette (010, 020)
- Sun Glow Matt Bronzing Powder (035)
- Take All Off – Anti-Pollution Micellar Oil-in-Water Remover
- Triangle Artist Contour Stick (010, 020)
Catrice Vegan Products List – Nails
- #peeloff glam Easy To Remove Effect Nail Polish (01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08)
- ICONails Gel Lacquer (57, 58, 59, 60, 62, 63, 65, 66)
DISCLAIMER: This is not a sponsored or affiliate post. It can be considered as PR as I had just attended this collection’s launch event.