About a year ago, after my boyfriend has proposed to get married, I had started looking for the possibility of vegan-friendly makeup artist in Malta. At that time we were planning to organise the wedding in Malta. I was happy to find out that Daniela Ebejer, at Melita Health and Beauty, could offer vegan makeup application. So I booked her for a trial. At first, I was not sure whether she knows what vegan means. However, during my experience there I got to find out that she is very knowledgeable on the subject. Also, she turned out to be a good makeup artist that I recommended her to my sister.
- Ere Perez quandong green booster serum
- Ere Perez arnica concealer
- Ere Perez oatmilk foundation (chai mixed with honey)
- Ere Perez vanilla highlighter
- Ere Perez calendula powder foundations (medium)
- Ere Perez rice powder blush & bronzer (tulum)
- benecos quattro eyeshadow (coffee & cream)
- benecos eyebrown designer (brown)
- Ere Perez sesame lip liner (shy)
As you noticed most products used are from natural brand Ere Perez. Wet n Wild products were also used but I had removed them from the list as during these last few months it was discovered that they are selling in China i.e. no longer cruelty-free. However, at the time of the application, this info was not yet out. Also, note that Melita stopped selling benecos.
Do you know of other makeup artists in Malta who use cruelty-free and vegan makeup products?
DISCLAIMER: This is not a pr, affiliate or sponsored post.