I have taken the initiative to organise weekly tasks for the Maltese blogging community, where we bloggers get to know each other better. The task I prepared for this week was a tag post and here are the questions… and my answers.
1. How did you get your blog / YouTube channel name?
I wanted a self explanatory name and which can easily be found when people google a Maltese website which is against animal testing.
2. If you could change your name to anything, what would it be and why?
There was a time when I had favourite names which I would use for my sons/daughters but now I don’t have any, I think Fiona is a nice name if you forget that it’s being associated to an ogre. :'(
3. If you could go back in time and give your younger self advice, what would it be and why?
I took long to decide in which field I want to work, so if I would go back in time I would give myself the advice to choose IT subjects. However I don’t think it’s a good idea to travel back in time to change a situation as everything happens for a reason, if you change something from the past you could create a negative impact. o_O
4. How old were you when you first learned to blow a bubblegum bubble?
I think it was during my teenage as I wasn’t allowed to chew gum at a younger age. ❓
5. What did you want to be when you were little?
First I wanted to be a nun and then I changed my mind and wanted to become a teacher. I am neither today. 😎
6. What’s the hardest you ever laughed?
I think I laugh hard when I am stressed or sad, and don’t want to show it or end up crying.
7. If you could play any musical instrument, which would it be and why?
Piano or drums. :star:
8. What’s your favorite thing to do when your upset?
I tend to sleep, hoping to recover next day.
9. What’s your favorite movie?
My favourite movie when I was little was The NeverEnding Story. Now that I am older, and watched it again with the old animation effects of the 80s I still like it. XD
10. What’s one food you can not live without?
11. What’s your favorite dessert?
Coffee gateau which my mum used to make when I was little and now she stopped doing it cause of salmonella (she said). :'(
12. Favorite pizza topping?
Now that I am mostly vegetarian I choose Pizza Vegetariana. The more vegetables it has the healthier I feel.
13. Would you rather have the superpower to read minds, or the superpower to be invisible?
I would prefer to be invisible rather than reading minds. I think you get a headaches by reading what people think, also you will lose the surprise. Imagine your boyfriend is going to propose and you already know cause you read his mind. By being invisible you have the advantage of going anywhere without being seen, you get free flights to any destination, you watch movies for free… 😉
14. What did you do for your last birthday?
Nothing big, I spent my last birthday week with my boyfriend. It’s enough for me, considering that he lives in Germany and I live in Malta and we meet around 1 week per 1 or 2 months. <3
15. If you had one personal “selfish” wish, what would it be and why?
I would leave Malta and live with my boyfriend. However that could result in an end in my career. 😕
That was all. If you are a blogger and wish to take part in this tag post, please share your tag post url in the comments section below 🙂
Other Maltese Blogger’s answers:
- The Maltese Knitting Diva blog
- Style in Transit blog
- A Blonde On The Go blog
- Confessions of a former size 6 blog
- Diva Inside blog
- Blue Jeans and Red Lipstick blog
- Every Beauty Addict’s Bible blog
- The Beauty Ward blog
- A Bird With A French Fry blog