This is a vegan recipe which my mother suggested. It had no name so I thought of calling it Mediterranean Potato Warm Salad. I am not a food expert so if the name I gave it is wrong, you’re free to suggest a more fitting one.
Mediterranean Potato Warm Salad Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon organic olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 kg organic potatoes
- 10 sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tsp capers
- a handful of olives, chopped
Mediterranean Potato Warm Salad Method
- Boil the potatoes until they are soft. One way to check if the potatoes are soft is to pierce a fork through one or more potatoes. If the fork easily sinks in then the potatoes are soft already.
- Leave the potatoes to cool down and then chop them into cubes.
- Place the olive oil and onion in a pan and cook until the onions are transparent.
- Add the potatoes, the sundried tomatoes, the olives and the capers to the pan and cook for a few minutes.
- Serve warm.
View this post on Instagram
A dish which I do every week is what I call potato salad. It consists of an onion, #potatoes, olives and sundried tomatoes all chopped and cooked or fried in a saucepan with a tablespoon of oil. It's a recipe my mother has given me and which happened to be #vegan. Today I have used #organicpotatoes for the first time! What have you cooked today? #veganChallenge #ikelmalta @ikelmalta
I cook this vegan dish once a week. It’s one of my 5 default vegan recipes. I hope you will like it as much as I do.