HOW TO USE
- Ensure skin is clean, dry and free of oils and moisturisers.
- Briskly rub strips between palms to warm wax. Slowly separate a double Nad’s Hair Removal Strip into two strips.
- Using the palm of your hands or fingertips, apply strip with firm pressure and firmly smooth over 3-4 times in direction of hair growth.
- Holding skin taut with one hand, quickly pull strip off in the opposite direction of hair growth. Remember to hold skin taut with the other hand and to pull close and parallel to the skin rather than upward into the air. For the perfect finish remove any residue with Nad’s Post Calming Oil Wipes.
No mess, no fuss: how to get the best hair removal results, fast!
For quick and effective hair removal in minutes, follow these tips for removing unwanted hair with Nad’s Body Wax Strips.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Suitable for legs, arms, stomach and back. Not suitable for face, underarm, breast, nipple, scalp, perianal or genital areas.
- Before each use, follow the directions to test the wax and oil wipe on a small area of skin you wish to treat. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, proceed with full application.
- May not be suitable for the elderly or diabetics.
- DO NOT use if you are on any medication which affects the skin or if undergoing any of the following dermatological treatments: topical retin A, skin peel, dermabrasion or laser resurfacing.
- DO NOT use on sunburnt skin, dry, flaky, broken or irritated skin, over warts, pimples, moles, varicose veins or wounds, or if you have previously experienced adverse reactions to waxes.
- Allow 24 hours before using antiperspirant, perfume or astringent lotion on the treated area.
- If discomfort or a burning sensation is experienced, apply a cold compress to the area. If sensation persists, seek medical advice.
- Store at room temperature.