HOW TO USE
- Wash your hands. Thoroughly clean the area to be treated using the Nad’s Pre-Wax Cleansing Soap. Ensure all oils, makeup and moisturisers are removed and then wipe skin completely dry.
- Apply a thin layer of wax in the direction of hair growth. Hair should be at least 3-5mm (1/8 – 1/4 inches)long.
- Immediately place the strip over the wax. Using the palm of your hand firmly smooth over the strip 3-4 times in direction of hair growth.
- Holding skin taut with one hand, quickly pull the strip off in the opposite direction of hair growth. The quicker you pull the strip back the more effective the hair removal. Remember to hold the skin taut with the other hand and to pull close to the skin rather than away from the skin.
- Use warm water to remove any residue from the skin if necessary.
For best results read and follow the detailed instruction leaflet enclosed in the pack.
Natural Hair Removal using Nad’s Natural Sugar Wax
Nad’s Natural Sugar Wax is ideal for long-lasting hair removal for sensitive skin. Follow these tips for the best results.
Pre-Wax Cleansing Soap Ingredients: Sodium palmate*, Sodium cocoate*, Aqua, Glycerin*, Lavendula spic’a (Lavender Spike) oil, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Nut) butter*, Argania spinosa (Argan) kernel oil*, Sodium citrate.
*Derived from organic oils.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Before each use, follow the directions to test the wax on a small area of skin you wish to treat. If after 24 hours, there is no adverse reaction, proceed with full application.
- Not suitable for use on the scalp, nipple, perineal or genital areas.
- It may not be suitable for the elderly or diabetics.
- Do NOT use if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if undergoing any of the following dermatological treatments: topical retin A, skin peel, dermabrasion or laser resurfacing.
- Do NOT use on sunburnt, dry, flaky, broken or irritated skin or over warts, pimples, moles, varicose veins or wounds or if you have previously experienced adverse reactions to waxes.
- Do NOT use it directly after a shower. Wait at least 15 minutes, until the skin is dry and moisture-free.
- Allow 24 hours before using antiperspirant, perfume or astringent lotion on the treated area.
- It is normal for the skin to appear red after waxing. If discomfort or a burning sensation is experienced, apply a cold compress to the area. If sensation persists, seek medical advice.
- Do NOT store in the bathroom. Store in a dry environment and away from direct sunlight.
- Wax may become ineffective if it comes into contact with water.
PRE-WAX CLEANSING SOAP
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse with water. If irritation persists seek medical advice.
- For external use only.